Sunday, November 17, 2013

A First: Etsy shop review

I few weeks back a friend contacted me and asked if I would do a review of some of her products on her Etsy site, Crowned with Beauty. Of course I was really excited to do this for her. She let me browse her shop and choose some items to bring home and play around with. I have to tell you that the HARDEST part was not being too greedy and wanting one of everything! Finally I narrowed it down and picked only a handful of items. One thing I love about her products is that they can easily fit into many different styles of decor. If you take a look around her shop, here, you can see that there are so many cute items that would fit in any home. ALSO, right now she has Christmas items to sell!! How can you go wrong with that. Not only can you find some cute stuff for gifts but you can also get some Christmas decorations for yourself! Bonus! I'm loving the Pine Cone Ornament right now. Ok, so now for the actual items that I got to play around with...

First off the Mason Jar Votive Candle Holder Autumn Lantern set of 3, she does have this set in another color combination as well. I chose the "autumn" colors because... well, its autumn :) but also because these are the colors that fit well in my living room already. I love the blue set too though and actually went back and forth a few times trying to decide. I put regular tea lights in these, but I think I might pick up some electric candles so I don't have to keep replacing the tiny tea lights over and over! I love the look these give off with paint colors, so pretty! Check these out here.






Next up from Crowned with Beauty are the Medium Burlap Bows, check them out on her site here. I had so much fun decided where to put these in my house. They would be super cute on the top of a Christmas gift too, especially with how popular burlap is right now! Have you noticed that?? I decided to wrap mine around some decorations that I already had up. You can see them on the two candle holders. So fun! I love adding new decorations to things I already have!




I also chose the Mason Jar lid and straw combo. You can also see the Mason Jar cozy, which I am IN LOVE with. I kind of have this weird thing about holding cold glasses, which means I usually use our Starbucks plastic cups, but with the cozy around my mason jar I can actually hold it! Yay! And on a more practical basis it absorbs condensation with cold drinks. Wait, there's more! You can actually drink hot tea out of the mason jar with the cozy! How awesome is that? I never would have thought of drinking tea out of a mason jar, but the cozy totally makes it work!


Oh boy, last but not least! I wasn't even going to get one, but sweet Aimee threw one in for me anyway and I'm so glad she did. Look at how cute this is! I don't have a lot of hooks around but I found one that worked. This is her Mason Jar hanging lid, check it out here. This was my own mason jar I had in the cupboard and you can see it works perfectly! I threw in some Christmas time potpourri and it's perfect. What I really love is that I can have a cute decoration that doesn't take up any space on shelves or side tables (mostly because I'm running out of room, but also because with Lill' Baby coming soon I'm going to have to put away a lot of stuff on my tables)! I also really like how easy it's going to be to change the decorations inside based on the season and the holidays. Now, I am going to have to find more cute hooks so I can hang up more of these. I'm thinking some in the nursery would be amazing!!

Please take some time to visit Crowned with Beauty and support Aimee and her new business. She is a lovely person and I would love to see this being a successful business for her.

Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment